Friday 31 December 2010

New year Resolutions? Bollocks!

At this time of year you get loads of people waffling on about New Years Resolutions and how they are going to give up, smoking, drinking, drugs, all of the above, men, women etc  They talk about a new diet and all of them talk about the biggest load of boring bollocks I have ever heard.

My All Time Resolution is to have NO New years Resolutions, I like me as I am but will listen to what my Doctor says so I don't have the next, maybe fatal, Heart Attack, I shall eat sufficiently to enjoy life and spend more time in places owned by Richard Phillips who has to be the UK's next Best Chef, certainly his food is to a very high standard indeed.  I shall drink sufficiently to keep healthy and with a driving licence but not enough to become obnoxious.   I shall smile more as my face whilst "resting" is apparently a scowl and when concentrating (For instance when driving) it is the same which makes neighbours wonder why I hate them and small children run for their mother's skirts.  This last is actually an asset as I can then closely examine their Mothers' legs whilst apparently succouring the child!!  I shall also exercise sufficiently so as to allow me to get more vigorous whilst shagging and to occasionally take my new pushbike out for a spin on the flat to the nearest pub and back as "drunk in charge of a bike" is hard to prove at my age.

I shall shag neither vastly more or noticeably less than in 2010 because the current level of 2-3 Ladies a week keeps my juices strong and projectile whilst not annihilating my bank account, also it keeps me a nicer chap. I can always date the first time I paid a Lady to makes smiles with me because it is the same week that everyone in friends and family were sure I had found Jesus or similar in that I was nicer to know and less angry with everyone.  Of course I was, I was getting laid well, regularly and by sevral different women a week, what bloke would NOT be happier?? (OK, not counting the Pope I suppose if you want to be picky!).

I shall travel about the same as in previous years but more so than last year which was an anomaly. Places to visit that I have not been to yet include Viet-Nam and Laos and I would like to go back to well known places such as Morocco, Algeria and Pakistan and of course Africa.  Some of the places I can give a miss to this year include the USA, Egypt and the Niger Delta.  Must also visit my new relatives in Thailand soon.

I won't change my car as I like it too much, it is very old and very fast and not really green in any way but it beats the shit out of most modern cars with features like a touch sensitive colour TV screen for showing DVDs but also for controlling things like the sounds system, heating etc that most manufacturers dream about putting into production line cars.

In short, I shall just carry on, Insh Allah, (Or Deo Volente if that is your bag) just being me and having fun.  No resolutions, no real changes, just more of the same please until I pop my clogs.

Finally, a "pome" what I found which about sums it up for me.  I have changed it a bit but you get the drift.

Life
 ' Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Straight Malt in one hand - Hot woman in the other - body thoroughly used up - totally worn out and screaming "whoo hoo what a ride'! 



In short, I am contented with me, I like me and I have no intention of changing me, so if you do not like what you see, realise it is what you get and act accordingly.

Happy New Year

Ghenghis - December 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment